Saturday, April 6, 2013
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
taught by Prof. Gwen Torges of the Political Science Department.
You will learn:
- about the application process and the important deadlines
- what law school admissions officials are looking for
- strategies for getting the best possible letters of recommendation
- how to set yourself and your application apart from the crowd!
Send an email to Kyleen at email@example.com. Deadline to register is Thursday, April 4, 2013.
This workshop is sponsored by:
- IUP's Pre-Law Program
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- The Political Science Department