Breathe In, Breathe Out

| No Comments | No TrackBacks
     While browsing YouTube videos for my next eco-friendly tip of the week, I came across a video that I would like to share with you all. I have to say that this may be one of my favorite videos I have ever discovered on YouTube. Watch the video by clicking here.
     The video is simple, yet conveys a strong message to me. As college students, we all live hectic lives. We have class, homework, work, meetings and try to fit a social life in there somewhere. It is important to take time to ourselves and like the video says, just breathe. Even if it is only 90 seconds a day.
     On nice days, go outside and take your 90 seconds to breathe beautiful fresh air. One of my favorite things to do after a long day is go to the Oak Grove, where it is very peaceful in the evening and take time to just breathe and enjoy the air there.
     The video was created and posted by Greenpeace, an organization that according to their website is "the leading independent campaigning organization that uses peaceful protest and creative communication to expose global environmental problems and to promote solutions that are essential to a green and peaceful future."