Simple, Cute And Comfortable

| 3 Comments | No TrackBacks

When getting up on a Monday the last thing you are thinking about it what you are going to wear to that class that starts right after the sun rises. On winter mornings its hard to stay motivated to caring about your appearance. Whenever I went to my first class of the day I snapped a picture of Sophomore student Samantha Stevens and asked her a few questions on what makes her decide what to wear each day to class.

Q: What key factors do you think about when dressing yourself before class?

A: Whenever I wake up I immediately look outside to see what the weather is since its been all over the place. I typically choose comfortable leggings with a simple cute shirt. So I am comfortable but still look like I put thought into my outfit. Simple, Cute and Comfortable.

Q: Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?

A: Nicole Richie; she has a such a cute style but very simple to pull off. She always has a lot of accessories and color.

Q: What is one item of clothing you are usually wearing?

A: LEGGINGS!!

Q: Where do you like to shop and why?

A: Forever 21, Express, and H&M. They all of really fun and cute styles for a reasonable price and im currently on a budget.

Samantha also recommended this website to me for tips when shopping on a budget.

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/10-tips-for-shopping-on-a-budget 

Before you go shopping it's always smart to look through your closet and to see what you actually need instead of just buying anything at random.

photo_JPG.jpg 

Samantha Stevens. Sophomore at IUP.

3 Comments

I love this idea! I think people.. well girls especially, struggle with what to wear in the mornings. While we may rather crawl out of bed with our hair a mess, we are sometimes unable to do that. We have almost this expectation to look "good" everywhere we go but the thing is, that is not easy! I love Samanth's choice in clothing, leggings are my favorite piece of clothing as are super coming, almost as if we are wearing those pj's. I hope you give some more great suggestions reguarding fashion!!! :)

This is such a cute idea! I think all girls struggle with what to wear in the mornings and just in general. It seems we have this expectation to look good everywhere we go, but that is not an easy task sometimes. And picking out exactly what to wear is not always fun. I love throwing on a pair on leggings though like Samanth and just being comfy in class. I think leggings are a cute, casual look. I hope you give us some more good fashion tips :)

I agree will Jillian! There are so many days that I just want to roll out of bed wearing my night gown but in today's world appearance is everything and with this economy everyone uses their money sparingly. With this in mind, forever 21 and h&m are very reasonable and you get what you pay for. Samantha's outfit is adorable and it fits her just right, leggins are so comfortable and make every outfit look amazing!