Disaster Dates

| No TrackBacks

First dates can be nervewrecking.  A person may not know what to wear, what to say or how to act.  But nothing feels worse than going through all that trouble for the date to go completely wrong.

Kayla Panchik, a senior majoring in fashion merchandising and marketing admits to having bad luck when it comes to dating.

During her most recent date, the fellow and Panchik were having drinks and he gave her a flaming shot.  In an attempt to take the shot she burned herself, dropped it and lit his carpet on fire. 

"It lasted like five minutes because we were in shock and I tried pouring my mixed drink on it," she said.  "He felt bad because I burned my mouth."

In addition to this, Panchik shared another story about last year's Valentine's Day.

"The only Valentine's Day date I ever went on, the guy left the dinner table three times to do drug deals in the parking lot," she said.  When asked her reaction to that, Panchik laughed and said, "I just figured he probably wasn't a good pick."

If you've had a disaster date feel free to comment and share your story!

This page contains a single entry by sheisMARvelous published on April 29, 2012 6:59 PM.

Mushy Movies was the previous entry in this blog.