Thanks to www.takepart.com, I found this delicous recipe to make Crazy Sexy Nori Rolls. Don't worry, if you aren't a fan of seaweed, you can substitute it with lettuce!
• Place your nori sheet shiny side down. Spread a thin layer of rice evenly over the nori.
• Mix the juice from 1/2 the lemon into the tahini to make a thin sauce. Spread a very thin layer of the tahini sauce on the rice.
• Cut the other 1/2 of the lemon into a few slices.
• Place cucumber, carrot, avocado, scallions and sprouts on top of the rice. Squeeze a slice of lemon over the toppings.
• Roll nori tightly from the bottom and wet your fingers with water to seal the roll.
• Either cut up into small pieces, or simply cut in half!
• Mix the grated ginger into the tamari and use it as a dipping sauce
photo courtesy of www.takepart.com