An Introduction

| 4 Comments | No TrackBacks
Welcome to Indiana Under Review, the blog geared toward exposing issues at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and its surrounding community.

My name is Michael Sullivan. I am a senior journalism major at IUP about to take the plunge into post-college life.

For any who has lived in Indiana, Pa., it may seem like the student and local communities are inexplicably separate. Before I leave Indiana for good, I want this blog to help bridge the gap between students and residents, to create a forum for progress and conversation.

With this blog, I plan to discuss with readers the social, economic and questionable problems in the community. Any topic is fair game. If it sets off the bullshit meter, it qualifies.

My goal is to not only provide quality information to readers, but also, to create a discussion through which all readers can not only comment but actively participate in the process.

If there any topics, questions, concerns or comments, I can be reached through the following:

E-mail: kgqr@iup.edu
Twitter: @M_A_Sullivan

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

4 Comments

A big thank you for your blog post. Much obliged.

Hi this is achilles Seo Expert and website designer and developer. I am here to tell you if need help or need any seo expert contact me I can design any kind of site for any country and Optimize with search engin also can bring your site at TOP. Please feel free to contact me. Whoever your work is great awesome. Be Happy

We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for. easy way to lose weight

I intended to write you that very little observation in order to give thanks again regarding the beautiful guidelines you have discussed in this article. It was certainly seriously open-handed of people like you to offer publicly precisely what a number of people would have supplied as an e-book to help with making some profit for themselves, most notably considering the fact that you could possibly have tried it in the event you considered necessary.

The principles also worked to become great way to fully grasp that someone else have a similar dreams similar to my very own to know the truth a great deal more when it comes to this issue.