The Coney

| No Comments
In my last entry I discussed a little bit about Wolfie's but the one thing I failed to mention is their competition, The Coney
"The Coney is second most popular night club in Indiana, Pa", according to senior Indiana University of Pennsylvania student, Amanda L. Marguccio, 22.
However, The Coney has the best of both worlds.  Whether or not you like to dance all night or just relax and have a beer, The Coney can feed both needs.
According the The Coney's website and personal experience, The Coney has the largest dance floor in Indiana as well as a huge game room filled with three pool tables along with other games.  They also have a calmer part of the bar on the other side of the dance floor if you're just there to relax. 
Also, like Wolfie's, Coney has some great specials and events every week!  Starting on Tuesday's, my favorite week night, enjoy $.50 well's as you watch the famous dancing contest where you can win $100!  On Wednesday's come to The Coney and sing your favorite hits with DJ Jack's karaoke night and $1 well's from 10-12.  Thursday's are wing night's at The Coney.  Next, start your weekend off $1.50 Bud Light drafts and $2 you call it's from 10-12.  Also ladies, as you enjoy DJ Jack's hits, you have another chance to win $100 in the dance contest!  Finally, on Saturday's enjoy the dance contest as you drink $1.50 Long Island's from 10-12.
"The Coney is my favorite hot spot in Indiana, I love going there on Tuesday's to dance and drink $.50 well's," said Stephanie C. Frederick, 22, IUP senior.