Ebony & Ivory Fashion Show

| 5 Comments | No TrackBacks
This weekend was IUP'S biggest fashion weekend. Each year the BEC has what they call BEC weekend. Each year the weekend consist of a party, fashion show and cookout. Although everybody came out to impress on Friday at the party im going to focus on the fashion show. At the fashion show there are different scenes. These scenes are made up by student designers. This year theme seemed to be throw backs. They had everything from 70's wear all the way down to 50's wear. The models had on Afro wigs and bell bottom pants. 

Since it was a fashion show people came out dress to impress. Girls came in real nice dresses and jeans. When talking to the audience I asked where people got their outfits from. Many people told me that they got their outfits from the new store in the mall called strawberry. Some people ordered their outfits and had them shipped here. Many stores were brought up in my interviews from people. Like Forever and rule21. But for all you people who want a quick outfit here in Indiana go to the new store strawberry, they have nice clothes and nice prices. But if you missed out on the fashion show this weekend you missed out on a good show and great clothes. 

5 Comments

my favorite ebony,,hope to participate to that fashion show..

You are right, let me try this out.

well I think I will give a try.

I feel sorry for the show happened

Hi there ! i am from Babylon Ltd, chuyen phat nhanh, dich vu xin visa and this is my infomation:
thủ tục xin visa Pháp, visa du học Pháp, xin visa đi Nga