Waiting 10 minutes in line for food is fun!?

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Being a student at Indiana University of PA also known as IUP, I've learned not to expect much from their dining facilities. Every time I walk into the café I wait in a line of about 10 people just to get a slap of mashed potatoes because I don't like what else they are serving with it...

Every time I go to the HUB to order a chicken wrap I usually end up with a lettuce, banana pepper and onion wrap. By the way has anyone else noticed that the prices have only gone up since 2008 and the portions have decreased? We were supposed to have a new food supplier but no, we still have good ole' Aramark. So I am asking the students of IUP to help me with breaking down the reason why we get served such shitty food, I mean have you ever been to PITT, they have it going on in their cafeteria. I need to hear the concerns and comments from the students of IUP in order for me to understand why we have to settle for less when we are paying for more...