We're about four months into our blog "experiment" here at Around the Oak Grove, and frankly, here at IUP's Office of Communications, we're ready to drop the "experiment" label. We've found this blog a great place to bring you stories that you wouldn't see elsewhere, and we've been very pleased with the attention we've been able to bring to them.
And now--time for a break. We'll be back on January 4, but until then, here's a top ten list of some of our favorite stories from our first four months.
- Borrowed Babies, Revisited
- Eating Less in the Presence of Men
- Good Reasons to Prepare for Zombies
- Hair, Hair...All for Men's Health Awareness
- Happy Anniversary, Management Services Group
- IUP-TV Crew Dazzles CBS Sports Crew
- LiveScience Turns to IUP Professor as Source in Bullying Story
- Rocking the Classroom
- There's No Place Like Home (Health Care)
- Wisnicki's Examination of Livingstone's Diary: Truths and Better Truths
See you next year!